Welcome at Matrixwissen!
Matrixwissen is a private, non-commercial website which intends to provide you with useful information.
In the Resources menu you find over 400 interesting resources including books, documentaries, interviews, lectures and podcasts. Each section is divided into 10 sub-sections, so you can navigate more easily to the information you are interested in.
In the menu at the top of the website you also find the Knowledge Base which contains articles written by the creator of this website related to various topics. The latest articles are introduced briefly below.
The Knowledge Base has been extended by a new section : "Scientific publications". In it you will find a brief summary of interesting articles on unusual topics, which have been published in scientific journals.
- Energy Medicine at a Community Teaching Hospital in New York (new / Nov 2017)
- Physiological connectedness between identical twins
- Consciousness and the double-slit interference pattern: Six experiments
- Near-death experiences between science and prejudice
- Psychological correlates of aura vision
- Distant Healing of Surgical Wounds
- Evidence of Correlated fMRI Signals between Human Brains
- Meta analysis of 309 studies on "future telling" (precognition)
- Assessment of the Evidence for Psychic Functioning at request of US Congress
- Information transfer from deceased individuals through psychic mediums
- A Compendium of the Evidence for Psi
- An investigation of mediums and their claim to access information about deceased persons
- Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition
- Terminal lucidity: A review and a case collection
Enjoy learning !
- Update from October 4th 2017:
- I created a new German website for Tom Campbell which is also available in an English version. If you want to check it out, you find it at https://www.tom-campbell.de/en/ A special treat is the Videos section where you find most of Tom's workshop recordings.
- Additionally a couple of new episodes have been added to the video archive of all Fireside Chat discussions with Tom Campbell I have also made all Fireside Chats available as an audio podcast. You can find them on this website: https://fireside-podcast.matrixwissen.de
- Update from April 22nd 2017: I have finally translated the results page of my 2015/2016 Matrixwissen survey on unusual life experiences into English. The results are available at this link.
- Update from January 1st 2017: The article on the latest internal news at Matrixwissen.de was updated.
Latest additions to the Resource section
Mysterious quantum physics - Apparent violations of causality and our concept of time
In 1999 the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment was performed for the first time. It is a special variation of the double slit experiment known from quantum physics. The results of this experiment appear to contradict our known concepts of causality and time : When looking at the experiment from a purely materialistic viewpoint, information seems to be sent backwards in time. The content of this article was also summarized in a video which is embedded in the article.
The power of your worldview
Our worldview is probably the most powerful aspect of our psyche. What makes it so powerful is that most people are not aware at all of the way their worldview shapes their perception of reality. To a certain extent our worldview is like a pair of contact lenses, after you have been wearing them for a while, you get so used to them that you do not perceive them consciously anymore. Unfortunately becoming aware of your own worldview is a lot more difficult than remembering that you are wearing contacts.
Is our reality a collective dream ?
Carl Gustav Jung left us with a large collection of insights regarding the meaning of dreams, the projection of unconscious personality traits on other people and the phenomenon of synchronicity. This article presents several aspects of his theories and then persues the question if the reality we inhabit is maybe more like a collective dream.
Trivium, Quadrivium and Logical Fallacies
Critical thinking requires a general knowledge of how to develop rational thought and intellectual capabilities. The 7 Liberal Arts are part of this general knowledge and they consist of the Trivium (grammar, logic, rhetoric) and the Quadrivium (arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy). A lot of what used to be part of the general education of the 7 Liberal Arts has been removed from the education system. Why did this happen ?
Worldview of Ancient Greece
During Ancient Greece a drastic shift in worldview occured. Coming from a purely mystical way of viewing the world Greek philosophers took a new approach of separating the material substance of the world from the regulatory vital force of life. From Parmenides to Democritus to the Sophists to Socrates, Plato and Aristotle this article provides a thumbnail summary of the development of the worldview of Ancient Greece
The concept of Non-Violent Communication was developed by conflict mediator Marshall Rosenberg. The intent of NVC is to resolve conflicts through compassionate listening, conscious choice of words and an honest and clear communication of needs. By thoughtful treatment and respectful attention it is possible to achieve a healthy balance within ourselves and in relationships with others.
How money and the monetary system work
Even though almost everybody uses money on a daily basis, only few people know how the monetary system itself works. This articles deals with the question, where money originates and why the global monetary system is in an essential crisis
Holographic universe theory
There are various different models available which explain some of the unusual properties of reality as we experience it. The Holographic Model was initially put forward by physicist David Bohm who worked closely with Albert Einstein at Princeton University. Bohm started out working in the field of quantum mechanics and relativity theory.
This article gives a short introduction to the principle ideas behind this theory
NATO's Secret Armies - Operation Gladio
Swiss historian Dr. Daniele Ganser wrote his doctoral thesis on the explosive topic of NATO's secret armies. These secret armies were set up during the Cold War by western secret service organizations in Europe in order to be prepared for a guerilla war during a potential Russian invasion of Western Europe. Since this invasion never happened the secret armies were seemingly used to stage terror attacks in Western Europe and then blame them on left-wing radical groups. Through the use of false flag terrorism the European population and politics where brought into alignment with US policy. The secret armies were exposed by Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti in 1990 which lead to an Italian investigation committee researching the topic.
9/11 and inconsistencies regarding the official story
According to the official 9/11 story 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked 4 commerical passenger jet airliners. They steered two airplanes into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, one airplane into the Pentagon and the last airplane crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
This summary will point out key issues, why the official story has severe flaws which do not add up