FIRESIDE CHAT - January 2018
Physicist and author Tom Campbell meets once a month with members from his forum in a BigBlueButton video conference to answer various questions.
This session was recorded on January 7, 2018.
There is no video recording available for this Fireside Chat as there were technical difficulties with the video of the recording. The session contained several very interesting questions so we wanted to make at least the audio of the recording available.
- 0:00:10 The origins of time - Did time always exist or how could time ever begin?
- 0:08:55 Being empathic - How can right-brain people better deal with receiving (unwanted) information from others?
- 0:15:40 Hearing other people's thoughts - hearing words versus getting the message in metaphors
- 0:20:25 Dealing with issue in dreams versus dealing with them in a meditation
- 0:23:00 Psychedelic drugs - What are these entities and worlds we experience on DMT? Upsides and downsides
- 0:36:15 Coincidence experiences - What do they want to tell me?
- 0:43:25 Strange things happening in life, control versus letting things be
- 0:49:40 Two steps forward, one step back - Being afraid to make mistakes
- 0:55:55 Learning from non-physical entities in other - more evolved - reality frames
- 1:04:05 Divine intervention - Is the LCS intervening in "random draws" determining future events
- 1:06:35 New therapies like gene editing curing diseases - Is this hindering people to learn from their illness?
- 1:10:30 Influence of strong religious beliefs on what we experience after death
- 1:14:00 Connecting with artwork - Experiencing the artist feelings while looking at his painting - How does this work?
- 1:17:10 Sharing of information and (not) being ready for the truth - Mass change on a global level
- 1:26:50 Authors writing stories which are helpful for the evolution of consciousness
- 1:31:30 Preparing oneself for Tom's Immersive Workshop
- 1:37:05 Tom's diet and general exercise
- 1:40:15 Are there things that are neither conscious nor aware? Do plants still have subjective experience?
- 1:53:00 New MBT power breathing video - What is that about?
To play the recording, click the arrow in the box below:
You can also download the recording if you want: Fireside-chat-2018-01.mp3
If you have questions for Tom, it is possible to post them in a thread in Tom's Forum. Several of these collected questions will be answered by Tom in future video conferences:
Further information on Thomas Campbell is available in the Resource section. There you can watch an introductary lecture by Thomas from 2010 in which he presents his model of reality. In the Resource section you can also find his book "My Big Toe" which he provides for free on Google-books.